Lakeside Medical Centers, Inc. is actively seeking opportunities to acquire businesses and/or medical practices providing occupational medical services, urgent care, substance testing and other services related to occupational medicine. If you are a business owner, physician or physician group interested in selling your practice/business, please contact our Chief Executive Officer, Brenda Jacobsen, at (727) 532-7645.
Founded in 1979 as a single occupational medicine clinic, Lakeside's strategic expansion plan through acquisition of individual and/or group practices has positioned Lakeside as the pre-eminent provider of occupational health and urgent care services to employers throughout west central Florida. Lakeside is seeking to expand its footprint throughout Florida and the southeastern United States.
INTERESTED IN SELLING YOUR BUSINESS?
What Lakeside Can Promise to Deliver
- Seamless, professional acquisition process
- Commitment to Confidentiality
- Career opportunities for essential staff positions
- Provide quality medical care in a cost-conscious and efficient manner
- Assure your established business relationships will not be compromised
- Medical care professionals are fairly compensated
- Visionary approach for company growth and financial stability
- Dedication to quality care and clinical excellence
NOT INTERESTED IN SELLING YOUR BUSINESS?
Consider having Lakeside provide the infrastructure to support your operations that will
promote the efficiency and the quality of your business.
Lakeside can provide:
- Clinical expertise in occupational medicine, substance testing, and urgent care
- Information technology
- Electronic medical records
- Integration scheduling, billing, and collecting
Lakeside also provides consultations with regard to the specialty of occupational medicine that will lead to growing this aspect of your practice.
Consults available for:
- Clinic operations
- Training and support
Trust Lakeside to provide the support needed to enhance your operations that will lead to increased revenue and profitability.